Campaign/Marketing ManagerCompany: United Way of Coastal Georgia
Date Posted: June 11, 2018
Campaign/Marketing Manager position available with United Way of Coastal Georgia, located in Brunswick, Georgia. Candidate will be responsible for developing, executing and achieving United Way of Coastal Georgia’s (UWCGA) fundraising and relationship management objectives. This position oversees all aspects of UWCGA’s resource development strategies and initiatives and all marketing and communication strategies and programs. This position performs managerial sales and resource development, public relations, analytical and coordination tasks to support the UWCGA mission of engaging people to give, advocate and volunteer.
Previous Work Experience Requirements: The successful candidate will have 5 or more years of progressively increasing responsibilities related to sales and/or resource development; demonstrated success in fund raising activities including annual fundraising campaigns, special events, direct mail campaigns, donor management systems, targeted market development, media relations, and strong written and oral communication skills. In addition, there must be a strong work history of supervisory experience and leadership skills with volunteers and community partners. Candidate must be well-organized; strong on follow-through, detail oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Education and Training Required: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is required.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a degree related to marketing, communications, business, advertising, and/or nonprofit management.
- Previous experience as a paid or volunteer organizer in Glynn or McIntosh County community and charitable organizations or activities is preferred.
- Preference will be given to candidates with prior experience utilizing Raisers’ Edge donor management software system.
- High energy, results oriented.
- Demonstrated ability to participate in and develop teams.
- Strategic, creative, progressive thinker.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills; an effective listener and presenter.
Please provide a resume and cover letter no later than July 6, 2018 to Virginia Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please no phone calls. Salary commensurate with experience.